Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Comments 2

Steph F:

I like how you start off your post with a question because right from the start the reader is both thinking about what your paper is about and thinking about their own feelings.

I was a bit confused when you said that you didn't agree with Banach's point about how we are born and then we make our nature. Because when you state what you do believe in the ideas sounds the same to me.

I like how you talk about how we change our personalities depending on who we are with. I can agree with that but I don't think that we do it on purpose I think it is something that just happens.

I don't think that it means that we are fake I think it means that we know how to moderate ourselves. This idea can be connected to respect as well.

I agree heavily with your point about how many of his ideas can be topics for debate as well.

Oh yeah, I enjoyed this post. It really made me think about what I was reading and how it can connect and be used for greater discussion.

For Richard D:

This post is really interesting, the opening line is really great, "Living in this world there are so many unsolved answers." because it connects to what the lecture is about and it makes me think.

I like that you agree and then you explain why you agree. I think that for this point I also agree with what Banach is saying. That we are born and then we basically control what comes after that.

Do you think that makes all humans identical in a way? Because we all have on belief, do you think that makes us individuals or do we stand alone?

I agree when you say that we are not free. I think that there are many things that go against us being free. Banach tries desprately to prove that we are free but in fact we are not. But somehow it all connects to us being individuals who make our own nature.

This post was really interesting, it made me think of things that I had not realized when I was reading the lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment